Navratri Kalash Sthapna & Visarjan
Puja Perform In : Delhi
Priest Preference : Hindi
Puja Performing Date/Time
Puja Perform Place (Please provide complete addrees)
- Ganesh Puja
- Ghat Sthapana Puja 1st day
- Chandi Saptasati Path( 9 times)
- Havan on Astami or Navami day
Navratri Kalash Sthapana Puja is done on the first day of Navratri. Chandi Path is dedicated to Durga mata, This parayana is one of the most powerful remedy for those who are having trouble in finding job and performing this puja helps one have a trouble-free life, clearing all the obstacles in the path of your success, This path is done every day and on the last day of navratri havan is performed.
This puja is performed by panditji invoking Durga mata in the kalash followed by the chanting of Durga Saptashati also known as Devi Mahatmayam.
When to Perform Navratri Kalash Sthapana Puja?
Kalash sthapana is done on first day and Havan is performed on the ninth day during Navratri.
Benefits of Navratri Kalash Sthapana Puja and Havan:
- Blesses the person with a happy life by removing all the obstacles and sufferings they come across in their life.
- Planetary influences are nullified by performing this path as it reduces the malefic effects of the badly placed planets in one’s horoscope.
- The bad effects of curses, evil eyes, doshas and obstacles are removed from a person’s horoscope by performing this path with total devotion.
Navratri Kalash Sthapna & Visarjan,
Online Puja Services,
hindu pooja services,
hindu puja service,
book pandit online,
pandit booking online