Puja Perform In : Delhi
Priest Preference : Hindi
Puja Performing Date/Time
Puja Perform Place (Please provide complete addrees)
- Swasti vachanam
- Maha Sankalp
- Ganapathi Puja
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Durga Puja
- Aarti & Prasad Distribution
Durga Puja is also called as Durgotsava. Goddess Durga Maa has many names and forms. In the form of Maa Adhyashakti, she is revered as the Prime source of life and existence of the world. Maa Durga is worshipped in a different avatar on each day of Navratri. Performing this Puja bestows one with the power to overcome all the problems and obstacles they might face in life.
This Puja is performed by invoking Durga mata followed by chanting mantras of Goddess Durga and then performing the puja to receive her blessings.
When to Perform Durga Puja?
Performing this Puja on Tuesdays, Fridays, Ashtami, and, during Navratri are considered auspicious.
Benefits of Durga Puja :
- Performing this puja helps to overcome and eliminate obstacles and hurdles one may come across in life.
- Protects one from evil eye, negative energy and enemies.
- Bestows one with happiness, wealth and prosperity.
- Provides relief from prolonged illness and ensures a healthy life.
Online Puja Services. epuja,
hindu pooja services,
hindu puja service,
book pandit online,
pandit booking online,