Terms & Conditions
BY USING OR ACCESSING DIGITAL PUJARI WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE "AGREEMENT") GOVERNING YOUR USE OF DIGITALPUJARI.COM (THE "SERVICE").
THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF ANY OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE PROPOSED AND/OR ANY OTHER TERMS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN AGREED BETWEEN YOU AND DIGITAL PUJARI PRIVATE LIMITED.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICT OR INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY OTHER TERMS, THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL PREVAIL. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SERVICE, YOU CONFIRM YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS.
THE RITUALS (such as pooja, prasad etc.) ARE PERFORMED AT THE PLACE WHERE YOU REQUEST BY REPRESENTATIVES APPOINTED BY DIGITALPUJARI.COM BEFORE OR AFTER THE PAYMENT OF THE REQUIRED FEE TO US (wherever applicable).
THE CHARGES MENTIONED INCLUDE THE COST OF MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR POOJA, CHARGES PAID TO OUR REPRESENTATIVE FOR PERFORMING THE OFFERING AND OTHER CHARGES SUCH AS TAXES, ETC.
Summary of Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Digital Pujari’s prior written consent.
- By using our website, you give us explicit permission to visit any temple on your behalf for puja, prasad and related offerings.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website or its contents is subject to the laws of India and to be dealt first by compulsorily arbitration and if needed, in the courts of Gurgaon, Haryana.
Detailed Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully the terms and conditions prior to using the website.
By accessing digitalpujari.com provided by Digital Pujari Private Limited at digitalpujari.com or a related URL and using this site you signify your assent and no-objection to ALL the terms and conditions of use.
This is an User Agreement that is intended to be a legally binding contract between you and us.
You agree that you are of legal age to enter into binding contracts, have read, understood and are bound by the User Agreement. If you do not want to be bound by this User Agreement, you should not use this Website or conduct any sale/purchase transaction.
References to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents, purchase products, place order for pujas, religious tour and astrology consultation offered by us and using the Functionalities offered through the Website, and “we”, “us” and “our” means “digitalpujari.com”.
By accessing this website, any of the pages thereof, and placing the order for any of our products you are deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions below.
digitalpujari.com, offers religious services. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made digitalpujari.com at its sole discretion and posted on the Website.
This Website- digitalpujari.com offers yagnas, pujas astrology consultation and religious tour booking services with a payment gateway to the Users.
Service Liability Disclaimer
The horoscope and predictive advice received by members should not be used as a substitution for the advice, programs, or treatment that would normally be received from a licensed professional, such as a lawyer, doctor, psychiatrist, or a financial adviser.
digitalpujari.com does not carry on the treatment of any specific disease, disorder or ailment, nor does digitalpujari.com promise to medically improve or alleviate any specific physical condition or address any specific physical condition, or the lack thereof. By using this website, you acknowledge that you are not using the services of digitalpujari.com for the cure of any specific disease, disorder, ailment, or physical condition.
Yagnas and Pujas
The rate that is mentioned for all the yagnas and pujas are performed only for you privately or anyone whom you want which must be specified while booking.
Digital Pujari shall not be held responsible if the vendor/ priest does not show up or delayed to your place due to any natural causes (flooding, heavy traffic etc..), accidents/health issues or any other environmental/Government issues.
Also note that all the pandits/priests registered with digitalpujari.com performing pujas on your request are all independent contractors and therefore digitalpujari.com shall not be answerable to any dispute or problem that arises in between the User and the Pandit/Priests. Kindly Note that digitalpujari.com is just a connecting Platform for users to connect with priests.
1. Title to any Digitalpujari mobile app/ website supplied by Digitalpujari shall at all times remain vested in Digitalpujari or its licensors. At no time shall you or any User gain any title to any such Digitalpujari mobile app/ website.
2. Subject always to the provisions of Clause 1, Digitalpujari hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Digitalpujari mobile app/ website provided to you (if any) by Digitalpujari for use with the Service (the “User Digitalpujari mobile app/ website”). You shall and ensure that Users shall treat the Service and any User Digitalpujari mobile app/ website like any other copyrighted material (e.g. a book or musical recording) except that you may either:
3. You undertake not to perform (nor allow any User to perform) any of the acts referred to in this Clause 3 except to the extent and only to the extent permitted by law as a lawful user of the Service and/or User Digitalpujari mobile app/ website and only then for the specific limited purpose permitted by law or in this Agreement. You undertake (including on behalf of all Users):
3.1. not to copy the Service and/or User Digitalpujari mobile app/ website (other than for normal system operation and as expressly specified in this Agreement) nor otherwise reproduce the same;
3.2. not to translate, adapt, vary, or modify the Service and/or User Digitalpujari mobile app/ website;
3.3. not to disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Service and/or User Digitalpujari mobile app/ website;
3.4. not to remove, obscure or alter any notice of patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice on the Service and/or User Digitalpujari mobile app/ website;
3.5. not to sub-license, distribute, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer the Service and/or User Digitalpujari mobile app/ website or any unique access code or copy the Service and/or User Digitalpujari mobile app/ website other than as expressly provided in this Agreement;
3.6. not to make the Service and/or User Digitalpujari mobile app/ website accessible by any type of broadcast or transmission, including but not limited to broadcast or transmission by cable, Internet, television, satellite, or telephone;
3.7. not to use the Service and/or User Digitalpujari mobile app/ website to attract customers away from Digitalpujari or to procure commercial advantage over Digitalpujari or to use it in any other way which is likely to be directly or indirectly detrimental to Digitalpujari or its business;
3.8. not to reproduce or transmit to or store in any Website any part of the Service or User
Digitalpujari mobile app/ website, nor disseminate in any electronic or non-electronic form any of the pages or parts thereof, nor include any of the foregoing in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service; and
3.9. not to enable a third party to do any of the acts set out in this clause 3.
3.10 not to Use any robot, spider, Service search/retrieval application, or other automated device,
process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Service or any Service
4. If notified promptly in writing of any action (and all prior claims relating to such action) brought against you, based on a claim that any User’s use of the Service infringes a patent or copyright, Digitalpujari will defend such action at its expense and pay the costs and damages awarded, provided that Digitalpujari shall have sole control of the defence of any such action and all negotiations for its settlement or compromise. At any time during the course of any litigation arising out of a claim of infringement for a patent or copyright, or if in Digitalpujari opinion, the Service is likely to become the subject of a claim of infringement of a patent or copyright, Digitalpujari will at its option and expense either procure for you and any Users the right to continue using the Service, replace or modify the same so that it becomes non-infringing, or grant you a credit for the Service as depreciated and accept its return. Depreciation will be an equal amount over the lifetime of the Service as established by Digitalpujari. Digitalpujari will not have any liability to you under any provision of this clause if the infringement or claim thereof is based upon:
4.1. use of the Service in combination with other equipment or Digitalpujari mobile app/ website not supplied by Digitalpujari; or
4.2. the use of the Service in carrying out any patented process; or
4.3. Infringement as described in clause 6 (below).
5. Clause 4 (above) states the entire liability of Digitalpujari with respect to infringement of patents or copyrights by the Service or any part thereof or by its operation. No costs or expenses will be incurred for the account of Digitalpujari without the prior written consent of Digitalpujari.
6. You will hold Digitalpujari harmless against any expense, judgment, liability or loss, or infringement of any IPRs which results from Digitalpujari compliance with your or any User’s instructions or use by Digitalpujari of any Customer Data or other materials or information provided by you or any User. Disclaimer Of Warranty & Liability digitalpujari.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or sevices included on this site including the fact that digitalpujari.com is not the authorized agent or service provider appointed by any temple authority for which services are being provided herein. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, digitalpujari.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. digitalpujari.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. It should be specifically agreed that digitalpujari.com is not responsible or liable for any threatening,
defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. It should be specifically agreed that digitalpujari.com is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in a site/service by any third party. In no event shall digitalpujari.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Digitalpujari.com services, with the delay or inability to use the Digitalpujari.com
site/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Digitalpujari.com site/services, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Digitalpujari.com site/services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Digitalpujari.com or any of its franchisees has been advised of the possibility of damages.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Republic of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Gurgaon, Haryana, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Digitalpujari.com site/services. Use of the Digitalpujari.com site/ services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree to indemnify and hold Digitalpujari.com, franchisees, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Digitalpujari.com site/services. Digitalpujari.com reserves the right to disclose any personal information about you or your use of the Digitalpujari.com site/services, including its contents, without your prior permission if Digitalpujari.com has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
protect and defend the rights or property of Digitalpujari.com or its affiliated companies;
enforce the terms or use;
act to protect the interests of its members or others.
Digitalpujari.com performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Digitalpujari.com’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Digitalpujari.com site/services or information provided to or gathered by Digitalpujari.com with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Digitalpujari.com with respect to the Digitalpujari.com site/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Digitalpujari.com with respect to the Digitalpujari.com site/services.